Master of Education in Teaching and Learning Application
Application for Graduate Admission
“Teaching and Learning form the Mission of Bethany College.” Bethany’s Master of Education in Teaching and Learning (M.Ed.) Program offers full-time graduate students an opportunity to study higher education from both theoretical and practical perspectives. Our Master of Education in Teaching and Learning will provide you with a broad perspective on the educational process and the best practices for teaching and learning, equip you with hands-on experiences working with students, and prepare you for leadership.
The M.Ed. program takes two academic years to complete and employs an 8-week course model designed to maximize learning while providing time for a meaningful experience as a Graduate Intern (GI) or for working adults with full-time positions.
M.Ed. is not a teacher certification program. However, one can take additional courses and Praxis tests which can lead to state certification in elementary education (K-6), multicategorical special education, physical education (K-12) or secondary education (7-12).
If you have any questions regarding your application and/or payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for admission, applicants must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Applicants who earned their degrees outside of the United States must hold degrees from institutions in compliance with their national standards.
- Submit unofficial transcripts that show all coursework, grades and proof of earned degrees from each institution that one attended. Applicants must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7 or higher. Upon enrollment, official transcripts will be requested.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation that must be submitted separately to email@example.com. Each letter of recommendation (one should come from a course instructor/faculty) should address the following:
- How long have you known the applicant and under what circumstances?
- What do you consider the applicant’s most outstanding talents or characteristics?
- What are the applicant’s chief liabilities or weaknesses?
- What is the applicant’s overall aptitude for advanced academic study?
- Pay the non-refundable $30 application fee online (credit and debit cards are accepted) after submitting the form below. Cash, international postal money orders, or Eurochecks are not accepted.
Please Note: Application below must be completed in one session. It cannot be saved for partial completion to revisit at a later time. You will need the following in PDF to upload this application: Unofficial transcript(s)