I am grateful for all of our alumni and friends that have supported Bethany and have enabled us to invest in the people and programs of the college. We value your commitment to Bethany and strive to be good stewards of your generous donations to this historic educational jewel.
Your gifts have enabled:
- The creation of majors in International Business, Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Information Assurance
- Reestablishment of the Presidential Scholars Program
- The creation of the Bethany Honors Program
- Establishment of the ZeroChaos Cyber Security Lab
- The dedication of the Cindy Lee and Norman A. Dolch classroom in Old Main
- A comprehensive renovation of Benedum Commons into a modern and student friendly dining facility
- Acquisition and initial renovation of the historic Huff House located on the intersection of State Routes 88 and 67 as you enter the Town of Bethany
We continue to build Bethany, as we always have, through our greatest assets—our faculty, staff and students. Our faculty are deeply involved in developing the strategic vision of the college. Bethany staff members are addressing procedures and policies, strengthening the student life experience, and providing daily student support services.
I cannot overstate my gratitude for all of the people who make up and support the broad community of Bethany College. We are moving forward with vision, strategy, and purpose. It is not possible to name every donor or group that makes a difference.
I simply want to convey my profound thanks for each and every one of you who care about the present and future of Bethany College!
Dr. Tamara Nichols Rodenberg
Membership is based on total giving to The Bethany Fund, including matching gifts.
$1 to $999 – The Tower Club
$1,000 to $4,999 – The Old Main Society
$5,000 to $9,999 – The Campbell Society
$10,000 and above – The Bethany Society
Donor Recognition is based on the fiscal year July 1 – June 30.
To mail in a gift, please print The Bethany Fund return card and mail to:
The Bethany Fund
31 E Campus Dr
Bethany, WV 26032-0419
Questions? Please contact Shirley Kemp, Director of Advancement Services, at 304.829.7485 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org