- Campbell Village – These apartment-style suites provide the most modern and comfortable accommodations on-campus. The suites are designed for four visitors, each with his or her own bedroom. All bedrooms are furnished with a double bed, dresser, nightstand, mirror/closet, desk, and chair. In each suite visitors share a living area, 2 bathrooms (one for every two visitors), and a kitchenette (full-sized refrigerator, microwave, sink, and a table and chairs). The Campbell Village suites contain central heating and air conditioning. Each individual building is outfitted with laundry facilities on the third floor. Handicapped accessible rooms are also available. Campbell Village is made up of four separate buildings, and can accommodate groups ranging from 4 to 350+ visitors.
- Phillips Hall - Phillips Hall is a traditional residence hall located in the center of main campus. Phillips Hall features traditional dormitory-style rooms complete with two single beds, two dressers, one double sided desk, and two closets and has the ability to house approximately 120 visitors.The hall does not feature air-conditioning and includes a laundry room in the basement floor.
- Parkinson Hill - Parkinson Hill is home of six separate buildings which house the majority of the Bethany College Greek organizations throughout the school year and are only available in the summer months. Each building has 16 rooms (holding up to 32 visitors), each containing 2 twin, lofted beds, 2 desks, 2 dressers, and closet space. Each building includes 2 lounge areas with a kitchen area equipped with a full-sized refrigerator and stove, and a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
- Gresham Inn - The Gresham Inn is a perfect place for a weekend get-a-way or a family vacation. The 40 comfortable rooms all have a patio or deck with views of the beautiful foothills. Each room is fully equipped with a telephone, cable TV, Internet access, coffee maker, hair dryer, clock radio, iron and ironing board. Most of the rooms have two full beds. Parking is free and convenient to guest rooms. The onsite fitness center and recreation room with pool table are complemented by the nearby campus facilities. These include an indoor swimming pool, basketball, racquetball, and tennis courts, state-of-the-art weight training center, and walking trails.
- Mountainside Conference Center - The Mountainside Conference Center includes a large amphitheater, 8 conference rooms and many other facets that make the Mountainside Conference Center a great place to hold your meetings and conferences. The Mountainside Conference Center is adjacent to the Gresham Inn Hotel and the Harder Banquet Hall.
- Commencement Hall – Commencement Hall, a part of the Old Main building at Bethany College, is the best venue for large groups. With a capacity of over 400 visitors, Commencement Hall has a large variety of uses including; weddings, speeches & lectures, worship services, music performances, and other gatherings.
- Academic Parlour – One of the more traditional meeting areas on campus, the Academic Parlour combines comfort with a professional meeting area. The Academic Parlour is located on the top floor on the Old Main building at Bethany College and has the ability to seat between 60 and 100 visitors.
| Athletic Facilities
- Hummel Field House (1990) provides physical education facilities for men and women. It is also used for concerts. Formerly Alumni Field House (1948), the building was extensively renovated during 1989-1990. Adjacent to the field house are football, soccer, and baseball fields, and a quarter-mile track.
- Practice Soccer Complex - The Bethany College Soccer Fields consist of four soccer fields which are used by multiple tournaments and soccer camps throughout the year. The facility also includes a concession stand and picnic area.
For more information on booking these facilities for your event, contact
Saralyn Dague (Director of Business Affairs) at firstname.lastname@example.org.