Step up to your future
For more than 175 years, Bethany’s alumni have achieved great success – become part of Bethany’s tradition of academic excellence. You will learn, live and grow in an environment that encourages you to become involved in your education and your future.
At Bethany your professors will know your name, your passions and your aspirations.
Our alumni have achieved great success in their chosen professions. Learn more about them and what your future may hold as a Bethany alumnus.
Enrollment Fast Facts
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Interview Required: No, but strongly recommended
- Average GPA: 3.40
- Average SAT: 1,045
- Average ACT: 23
- Enrollment Toll Free Number: 800.922.7611
- Enrollment E-mail
* Please note that with schools across the nation being closed because of COVID-19, for the Fall of 2020, we will take self-reported GPAs. Students may submit a self-reported GPA using one of two ways:
- A student self-reports a GPA on an application.
- A student supplies the enrollment office with a screenshot of an unofficial GPA. The student’s name should be clearly identified in the screenshot. Self-reported GPAs are not verbally acceptable from coaches and/or students without some kind of unofficial documentation to back up the self-report.
Click on one of the student classifications below to apply.